It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty

When you realise that this song is suggesting that only women would want men as partners...
But anyway, This is basically the only track on Newgrounds I have downloaded.
Wonder if you could post a version without vocals? Not that the vocals aren't amazing, but I think the backing track is kinda hidden by the vocals.

-Clutterfunk- -Clutterfunk-

To Be Honest, Critical Opinions should be moved to Clutterfunk Two but im not here for that.
Why isn't there more of this stuff lol...

Azazal & Said - I Said Meow Azazal & Said - I Said Meow

"Hey, Azazal I See A Turtle"
Turtle = Best Song on Newgrounds.. Why isn't this frontpaged?

The Conquering The Conquering

The Song is a bit too repetitive, that's why it has a low rating
The Geometry Dash thing is incorrect BTW so you might want to remove it,
1) There is no way to create a level with this song because you are not scouted
2) This wouldn't fit a GD level

ClutterFunk but... ...strange ClutterFunk but... ...strange

Why are you doing this?

TCJTL responds:

Idk

Move On (How ironic....) Move On (How ironic....)

If you really are stopping, I'm glad I found this page before you did, because I would never have found it if you had stopped earlier

As for the "Fake choir and Piano" I like the fact it doesn't sound a like a real instrument, it gives it a nicer feel.
The drums would have made it feel more average, so I'm glad how it turned out
Seriously, ths song is good.

TRWT responds:

thank you :D I'm not giving up on the process of music creation, its just all my old work is gone. So, I guess it's just a case of a new beginning. Thankfully, my soundbank is still intact on a new computer, but yeah all my old songs/project files/ pretty much everything I used to be working on is gone.

anyway thanks for the review